A Massachusetts IRS Tax Lawyer With Over 36 Years Of Experience Handling Tax Controversies And Tax Disputes
- Do you have unreported foreign income and unfiled FBARs?
- Do you or your business owe back taxes to the IRS?
- Do you have unfiled tax returns?
- Do you need legal representation in a tax litigation lawsuit?
- Are you being audited?
- Do you have questions regarding how to resolve your tax liability?
Attorney Gerard J. Levins of the Boston and Metro West Massachusetts law firm of Levins Tax Law, LLC, has over three decades of tax controversy and tax dispute experience as a former practicing CPA, as a former IRS agent, as a former "Big 4" tax partner and as a tax attorney.
Our firm is a one-stop tax law firm, handling all tax-related controversies and disputes that you or your business likely faces. For a free confidential tax consultation, please contact us at 508-435-0118 or 888-333-9501.
Bold labels and indicate required information.
Levins Tax Law, LLC
1671 Worcester Road, Suite 304
Framingham, MA 01701
Phone 508-435-0118 / 888-333-9501
Fax: 508-435-0119 / 888-333-0291
Framingham Law Office Map
By Appointment Only